Friday, June 28, 2013

First Post Ever

Well, I have finally done it!  I am officially a blogger.  What worries me is that I will either become addicted to this or never do this.  What if I actually have people that follow this blog, but I suddenly stop posting on it?  Not that this is likely to happen, or that I will become so important as a blogger that people will stop their lives waiting on my next post, but you get the idea.  Anyway, on to more important things.  I am a middle school Social Studies teacher, which, of course, means that I am on summer break, right?  Nope!  I am ending the fourth of eight weeks of summer school.  I signed up to be a teacher for the time off (Disclaimer:  this is not why I stay a teacher, but more on that in another post), and here I am spending most of my summer in a classroom.  Why? you ask.  Because it's fun!  It gives me the chance to add to my repertoire for my everyday classroom.  Students do funny things.  It gives me new stories to share.  There are any number of reasons that I will likely share about in future posts.  I hope to use this blog to share my thoughts, amuse any of you who take the time to read this, and give myself an outlet to write. Welcome to my blog; I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment