Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ahh, Wendy!

So each day in the class I am teaching, we take a break around 10 a.m. in the Union.  Someone is kind enough each day to turn on the very enlightening Wendy Williams Show.  I learned a few things today that I thought I would share.  First of all, Wendy has no faith in Lindsay Lohan.  Lindsay is due out of rehab in August and says that she wants to move away from places that might cause her to relapse, in other words: New York and Los Angeles.  In my simple mindedness, I thought this sounded like a good idea.  Not so, according to Wendy.  The things that Lindsay needs to do are put her parents to the side, as they are bad influences (so far, I'm with you, Wendy... girl) and dump ALL of her friends.  These are the problems, not location, and there is nothing about NYC or LA that could cause Lindsay trouble (this is where you lost me Wendy... girl).  I mean, the two biggest cities in the country couldn't possibly offer easier access to substances to abuse or provide the temptation that a recovering drug addict should avoid.  But I digress...  The second thing I learned today is that Wendy Williams knows where the drugs are.  She advised Lindsay by saying that she shouldn't want to start over in a small town in the middle of Missouri.  Wendy watches MSNBC, so she knows that "they have the best meth labs in the country!"  Also, Wendy says that Lindsay can't go to Europe because that's where the best hash is! Now Wendy... girl, we truly appreciate that you say you have Lindsay's best interests at heart, but telling her where to find the best drugs when she gets out of rehab is a little much!

No comments:

Post a Comment